MACH 2.2
Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Mai 2018, 15:45

Index du forum » Systèmes avion » Circuit électrique

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
Auteur
Rechercher pour:
Hors-ligne

Message Publié: 16 Janvier 2018, 05:56 
Rory McIlroy is planning a more assertive approach in the Arnold Palmer Invitational as he looks to bounce back from squandering a four-shot lead in his last event. Don Mattingly Jersey . The 26-year-old took a three-shot lead into the final round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship 10 days ago and moved another stroke clear when nearest challengers Adam Scott and Dustin Johnson both made early mistakes.But the World No 2 then paid the price for adopting a conservative strategy and struggled to a closing 74 as Scott recovered from a six-shot deficit to win his second tournament in succession. It was the first time McIlroy had failed to convert a lead of three shots or more after 54 holes since collapsing to a closing 80 in the 2011 Masters, but he Irishman believes he has learnt from the experience. McIlroy admits he played too conservatively in the final round of the WGC-Cadillac Championship It was a tough one because if I go out there, I shoot 71, I win the golf tournament, McIlroy said. Doral is a tough place with the wind to play with the lead because theres danger lurking around every corner and if youre going to make mistakes, youre conscious of limiting it to a shot.I played the way I thought I needed to play, I just didnt hit close enough. I didnt have a realistic birdie chance inside 25 feet until the 12th hole. I was playing smart and hitting it to 30 feet but youre not going to make birdies, youre not going to gain ground on the field by doing that.Three bogeys on a day like that wasnt too bad but to only make one birdie I felt was my downfall and if I had to take it back, I would have played a little bit more aggressively.Watch the Arnold Palmer Invitational throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Live featured group coverage gets underway on Thursday from 11.30am. Also See: Scott chasing PGA treble Florida Swing: Ways to watch 2015 recap: Every retains title Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Aaron Judge Jersey . Chris Capuano. Shane Greene. And now, Esmil Rogers. Andy Pettitte Jersey . Carcillo was a little of both for New York in Game 3. Derek Stepan, Martin St. Louis, Dan Girardi and Carcillo scored goals, leading the Rangers to a 4-1 win over the Philadelphia Flyers on Tuesday night. http://www.authenticbaseshopyankees.com/authentic-reggie-jackson-yankees-jersey/ . For the Bombers it has been a combination of things coming together at the most inappropriate moments in time. Quarterback, injuries, Canadian talent or depth and leadership are all issues. Trust me when I say being a Bomber is no fun right now in a city that embraces football the way Winnipeg does. While Buck Pierce will be getting another shot, I think Max Hall does deserve another opportunity.HOUSTON -- Dwight Howard is happy and healthy in Houston, and coach Kevin McHale is pleased with how his superstar centre has played so far this season. Howard scored 23 points, James Harden and Chandler Parsons each had 19 and the Rockets used a big third-quarter run to pull away for a 109-94 win over the Chicago Bulls on Wednesday night. "Hes just got a nice rhythm," McHale said of Howard. "When he goes fast there is a reason to go fast. When he goes slow, hes setting guys up. Basketball is such a game of rhythm and hes in a nice flow right now." Howard joined the Rockets in July after one tumultuous season with the Lakers. He said hes feeling good, but has been spending extra time after practice working on his post moves in an attempt to improve. "I love it here," he said. "Its a great place to be. Were having some early success, but were not happy with where were at. We want to continue to get better. We dont want to get satisfied." The Rockets are 17-9 and in second place in the Southwest Division behind San Antonio. The Bulls trailed by three with 5 1/2 minutes left in the third before their offence went cold. Houston took advantage of the scoring drought, using a 15-1 spurt to make it 83-66 entering the final period. "That was tremendous," Harden said. "Weve been striking out these last couple of games in closing quarters and Coach has been preaching to us to make sure we go on a little run to close every quarter out. Tonight we did it and weve got to be consistent with that." Chicago missed six shots and had five turnovers in that decisive stretch, while Omri Casspi scored seven points to power Houstons offence. The Rockets picked up the victory in the return of McHale, who had missed the previous three games following the death of his mother. Jimmy Butlers 20 points tied his season high and led the Bulls, who have dropped three in a row and 12 of 15. "Were losing, so mentally its tough," Chicagos Joakim Noah said. "When you lose, its not fun but we have to keep battling. The games keep coming and nnobody feels sorry for us and we cant feel sorry for ourselves. Mariano Rivera Jersey. " Harden started despite spraining his left ankle Sunday night. He had scored at least 25 points in five consecutive games. Harden said he got stepped on again on Wednesday night and was very sore after the game. He figures hell feel worse on Thursday. "Probably," he said. "I try not to think about it. Well wait until tomorrow and see how it feels." Howard had nine rebounds and Harden had six assists and three steals. Bulls point guard Kirk Hinrich missed his third consecutive game because of back stiffness. D.J. Augustin, signed on Friday, made his first start for Chicago in Hinrichs place. He finished with eight points and nine assists. Luol Deng scored 18 points for Chicago. Carlos Boozer had 17 and Taj Gibson added 14. "At the end of the day it comes down to the fact that we have to get guys healthy," Boozer said. "It seems like we are always missing somebody, but well do the best we can to fight through it." With 11 1/2 minutes left in the fourth quarter, Deng scored Chicagos first basket since there were more than 5 minutes left in the third. Casspi scored four points soon after that to extend Houstons lead to 89-70. Patrick Beverley had 15 points, Casspi added 11 and Terrence Jones had a career-high six assists for Houston. The Bulls used a 10-4 run to cut the lead to 68-65 with about 5 1/2 minutes left in the third. Augustin scored five points in that stretch and Butler added a 3-pointer. Casspi ended the run with a 3 and Howard tacked on a dunk a minute after that to start Houstons big surge. Deng got Chicago within eight points late in the second quarter, but Beverley extended Houstons lead to 57-46 at halftime when Deng fell down and he sank an off-balance 3 at the buzzer. Officials at first said it didnt count, but a review showed he got it off in time. NOTES: Houston PG Jeremy Lin missed his second straight game with back spasms. ... Bulls coach Tom Thibodeau said he doesnt expect Hinrich to be out for an extended period. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 

Aller vers: