Nous sommes actuellement le 24 Mai 2018, 15:53

Index du forum » Disciplines » Loisirs

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
Auteur
Rechercher pour:
Hors-ligne

Message Publié: 22 Mars 2018, 09:51 
Hello,

Ive been a sailor for many years, but only on monohulls.... we sold our 34ft sailboat last year and downsized a bit to a power cruiser... but I miss the sailing, so I purchased a 1977 Hobie 16... it is "sail" ready, but I have to question the way it has been rigged by the PO.it seems that the forestay connection may be jury rigged, and im looking for photos for how it should be connected to the bridal from the hulls...is there a manual somewhere that would explain all the questions I have? I fully understand the concept, but I would like to see it rigged in a manner so that it doesnt look like something Fred Sanford may have owned...today I stood the mast for the first time, and with the forestay tensioned as tight as it will go, the shrouds are still floppy loose and the mast sways around in its step, and altheough I know NOTHING about a catamaran, I know enough about sailboats in general to know this isnt right...the forestay has 2 multi hole "shroud" adjusters connected end to end, and if I were to remove one of the adjusters, the rigging may have a chance of coming taut, but before I assume someting that will cause me troubles, Im asking for some guidance please suggest me ??

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
https://www.hobie.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=62265
Startup Video

Thanks

Publier un nouveau sujet Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 

Aller vers: